Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is Taquito today and also some pics of the Goldens he lives with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love how you have 2 goldens and a Chihuahua <3
They are all very cute

Thank you! It’s funny that they’re all color coordinated! 🤣 Trust me, it wasn’t planned that way. Taquito looked so sad and scared in that shelter that I couldn’t go past him.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He looks like he is at a really good weight now! I love the sleeping dog pile!

Does he really? Thank you. He still looks thin to me. I can see his spine. I see other Chihuahuas and they look rounder. Fuller. Could also be that I’ve never had a smooth coat dog before.
I actually think he’s mixed with mini Pinscher. His little nose is very pointy and so are his ears.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh my goodness!!! Taquito's head has disappeared! He must trust that Golden a lot! He certainly has earned the Golden's trust, hasn't he!

That’s Emma, and she’s been the one who first initiated play and got him out of his shell. They now actually play keep away. Taquito still doesn’t give play bows but he now knows what they mean and now responds to them.
They’re becoming really good friends.
Max and Taquito have begun to bond a bit more. Max is actually getting on the couch and sleeping next to Taquito. They’re not playing but that’s actually OK. Max weighs 80 pounds so it’s OK if they don’t wrestle.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts