Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wooohoo!! I hit the motherload yesterday girls!! Oh man, if I would have more money in my pocket I would have scooped up so much stuff I wouldn't have been able to carry it all lol.

My aunt and I had a puppy shopping day yesterday (we took Lilo and Lina) and after stopping at PetsMart (my aunt has never been there!) I thought we would check out the products in Target since thier online store has grown so much. Well, for cryin' out loud I'm glad we did! They have EVERYTHING there! Dog bowls, carriers, beds, clothes, fancy treats, and lots more! The thing that most caught my attention though was the booties! I searched high and low last winter before the snow came for booties for Lina because I knew she wouldn't walk in the snow (who would want to do that barefoot?), but the only ones I could find were too big in the stores and online they wanted to charge me an arm and a leg and have a spleen (sp?) for them. So, she went without last year. But, at Target they have boots that look IDENTICLE to the Little Lily ones that tried to break me. I thought for sure that I would end up giving that kind of money for them this year simply because I wouldn't have her go through that again. But, anyway, they're only $10!! I almost freaked out!! So did my aunt! She was so excited! My bf and I are going back today to get them and some other stuff. I can't wait!

I just had to let ya'll know that cause I'm sure there are others that were looking for booties for their pups and didn't want to sell organs to pay for them lol.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Target DOES rock!!! Especially now they have all that Isaac Mizrahi stuff!!

I looked at the website and they do not ship internationally... sorry UK folks!! But you CAN look at the website and see what you're missing out on :lol: http://www.target.com

(Target is basically a higher-end Wal-Mart.)

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry Nat I had to buy the boots before I could take pics of her wearing 'em lol

You guys are in for a treat though! Not only do I have fabulous photos of my girl wearing these extremely cute boots, I also have..a VIDEO!! I almost died laughing at her when she was walking in them!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
She looks so cute...but not exactly thrilled with her new "hip" boots!! :) I agree "Target" rocks!!!! I love that store, especially the new "Super Targets" now that is a Mega Store! By the time I get out of there, not only am I almost broke---but feel as if I've run a marathon! :shock: 8)

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
i love target!! but since i moved its far away from me now. :cry: but i am going to try and get over there next weekend.

they have some really great doggie stuff on their website too.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL I thought it was pretty funny myself. She hates them, but she'll get used to them sooner or later. She'll be thankful that I got them when it's snowing :)

The website is the reason I wanted to go to the store in the first place. I figured they probably have goodies in store too :)

·
Registered
642 Posts
Lina looks absolutely adorable. Ella has boots too, but she refuses to wear them. She growls if I even put them near her! :lol:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL I'm hoping to get Lina used to them so that she won't be as cold in the snow. I hated it last year, seeing her feet come in all red from the cold snow :( Made me want to let her pee where ever she wanted to (of course I didn't though lol).

1 - 20 of 32 Posts