Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Fall 2009 and Holiday 2009 collection of Juicy Couture is AMAZING this year. We just had to order them! Here are a few items that arrived today.

We have new bowls and a placemat for the holidays.

A new velour carrier. The embroidery on it is fantastic. We also got a juicy christmas stocking toy and Mimi a new juicy sweater with "House of Juicy" on the back.

Mimi: I love juicy carriers ^^.

Ecko got a new juicy sweater.

We can't wait to receive the rest of our items!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
CUTE!!! I am at a loss for words...that was just so cute! :) I love Mimi in the carrier.....she's winking at us....lol Bet she's thinking...aren't you jealous cuz you don't have my 'ride" lol

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the new items!!! where do you order all your juicy things from?!?! I'd love to see Mimi and Ecko's full wardrobe, it's probably bigger and better then mine HAHA

I just love how they both pose, they're beautiful/handsome and they know it!!!!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
omg very nice bowls and placemat! i love the bag...how many bags do u even have for them? LOL
yeah i love to bowls too! They have great detailing near the bottom of the bowl, but you can't really see it on the picture. Their colors definitely reminds me of the holidays. Lets see....I have 5 juicy carriers, a christian audigier carrier, a paris erotica carrier, sherpa carrier, bergan carrier and a snoozer carrier. So 10 total.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
omg I love it all! the bowls are gorgeous and Mimi and Ecko look adorable as usual x x x

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
yeah i love to bowls too! They have great detailing near the bottom of the bowl, but you can't really see it on the picture. Their colors definitely reminds me of the holidays. Lets see....I have 5 juicy carriers, a christian audigier carrier, a paris erotica carrier, sherpa carrier, bergan carrier and a snoozer carrier. So 10 total.
wow 10!!!!!! i only have 2...not even brand names LOL. he doesnt even use them anyway...he loves to be walked/carried instead, silly boy! ur so lucky to have so many! :hello1:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wow 10!!!!!! i only have 2...not even brand names LOL. he doesnt even use them anyway...he loves to be walked/carried instead, silly boy! ur so lucky to have so many! :hello1:
In the summer they like to walk, but it is starting to get cold here again so they like their bags better because its a lot warmer in there. I usually stuff the bag with lots of warm blankets lol. They are so used to bags they they are almost like portable crates when they need a safe place to be in like when we are in a super crowded place or if they are just tired in general.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Cuuuute! Seriously when I die, I hope I come back as one of your dogs lol.
Oh that cracked me up....funny!!

Thats a very nice bag. You got it for a steal! Nice!
Yes I did and cant wait to see it in person!! :)

Also I cant wait for the FedEX man....her double stroller comes today!! Yay!!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh that cracked me up....funny!!

Yes I did and cant wait to see it in person!! :)

Also I cant wait for the FedEX man....her double stroller comes today!! Yay!!
How exciting! Yeah i try not to think about the items I ordered because it seems like they arrived a lot slower lol. I am still waiting on my fall 2009 wooflink items and the rest of my juicy order. Hopefully it will come next week.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts