Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone else's chis tattle-tail? My son told Rosie no this morning for chewing on paper. She runs up to me, looked at my son and then looked at me so sad and pitiful. It was adorable. I don't think she appreciated me laughing. :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Yes. Cooper is tattling on OmaKitty CONSTANTLY. :roll:
I can't even talk about it... I think I hear him coming again to tell me what she's doing.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:D I thought it was only Stinky who did that...lol... :D

Smelly chews on stuff and drags it under the bed...usually he doesn't do it when me or my bf are in the house but one time he did and there was Stinky..loking at me, whining and looking under the bed...I wasn't paying much attention and I figured he either had lost a toy or wanted to play so I told him "get the toy and then we'll play" he looked at me for a couple of times gave up and sat on my lap looking under the bed...Well, is just happens than Stinky was trying to tell me that Smelly was chewing through the internet cables and power cables of my computer :roll: . We're down to one computer now..and next time I'm definetely doing whatever Stinky says. :lol:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
MY little Chloe tattles on the boys all the time! It is sad really, especially since "Bruiser" is the "Alpa-Male"......the little guy gets no RESPECT!! :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts