Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you have any tats that are inspired by your chi's. I really wanna get one to add to my collection. Because my boy is so important to me I want something to symbolise him on me forever. Not something like his whole face or his name.. I just can't think of what else I could get??

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I want an outline of my boys. You know like the decals for cars of chihuahuas? Well my actual boys' outlines. Not super detailed or anything, like a cartoon outline, kinda hard to explain.

Sorta like this but of my boys:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I have thought about it from time to time but, as I said in another thread, I don't want to tattoo anything on my body that has someone's name or likeness included in it.... at least someone I know.

I have thought about getting something to represent the chihuahua in general, like a little chili pepper or something along those lines, but I'm not sure if I want to do it.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
nat i really like your idea.. very cute, cooper i like your idea to, the chili pepper can symbolize a lot of things at once... as for me. I am not old enough to get a tatoo.. and i don't plan on getting one.. welll i might get a very small one when i am a bit older.. but i hate needles. so we'll have to see..

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Roie said:
nat i really like your idea.. very cute, cooper i like your idea to, the chili pepper can symbolize a lot of things at once... as for me. I am not old enough to get a tatoo.. and i don't plan on getting one.. welll i might get a very small one when i am a bit older.. but i hate needles. so we'll have to see..
I have an extreme fear of needles, leading to panic attacks when I have to get an injection for medical reasons.

I just look at tattooing as someone drawing on my body with a noisy little pen. I don't think about what it's doing and just block it out of my mind.

My advice for you (and anyone else) is if you decide to get a tattoo later, take a friend with you that you can talk to throughout the whole process. It helps take your mind off things and it also helps in the times of "pain." :D

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The fear of needles is weird. I'm the same. I have only ever had one blood test in my life. Even when I was a kid I refused to have any blood taken and if the doctor tried I would scream the place down. I HATE needles. I have so many tats tho. I think of it in a totally different way. I don't like talking to people when I get any done tho. I can't explain how I feel when I get it done, it's almost like I'm totally consintrating and cant talk, like numb. But then it's done and Im like 'yyehhh I love my new tatto'
Trust me if I can get a tat then ANYONE can

1 - 8 of 8 Posts