Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have memorial tattoos for their doggies? I would like to go get one this week for my sweet Lexus I have looked up a few online and have a general idea just thought it would be cool to see some more.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I have one from when I lost my lab Chelsi almost 2 months ago. It's a heart with a paw print in it.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
View attachment 5723

t's a memorial Tattoo for a my heart dog who died the script says "Too special for this earth"

The red is about being in mourning the inside pink is represents slowly coming out of mourning. I love it ♥

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I have one for my dogs but once they pass I am going to add wings to each name. or print i havent decided yet. (excuse the picture the tat was just done)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
there is no ;too much' with a memorial tattoo

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All of my tattoos are pretty plain not outrageous just writing or words this would be my first bigger tattoo I'm not sure where I would get ut yet was thinking the top of my left foot I have a tattoo on my right foot of Latin words I don't want a leg or ankle tattoo I was also considering right wrist but it may be a bit much I already try and cover up my left wrist at work I've also thought right shoulder blade (have one on my left) but then I can't look at it all the time I guess foot Is the best option

1 - 12 of 12 Posts