Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread of tattoo's we have had done of our pets be that of dogs, horses, rabbits, birds etc

The first two I have posted I have rotated to give you the view as though you were looking straight at them, so no Jake and Red haven't learnt how to pose upside down :D

This is Red's Paw Print with the initial R

And this is Jake's paw pring with the initial J

This is a tattoo of my horse Kyle, not a good photo bit blurred but it was hard to take on my own

What tattoo's have you got?

Deme x

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Great thread idea!!!, although I do not have anything to add as I do not have any tattoos! Yours are great though!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
i have a tattoo of my old girls paw prrint and name am going to add 12 ainbow stars to it as thats how old she was when she passed ,will put a pic up later when i am on my computer :)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I looked for it but couldn't find it, maybe I never looked hard enough.

i am wanting a couple more tat's, one of my horse Spike and the wording Dad and Jamie, just dunno where to have them done though

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't put any tat's on my legs or feet as the skin is too delicate, it rips and bruises too easily.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
I wanted puppy paws tat so bad, until I found out the bible said we shouldn't mark up our bodies. So I wont but would love one. my daughter has I think 4 last time I knew. I yell at her about getting any more but she is grown up and says Mom quit telling her things she's not to do. because i tell her if you didn't know that OK but don't get any more because she knows now. lol.

·
Registered
370 Posts
tats

:hello1::hello1:i have 4 dogs(3 chis n 1 pom) n another chi on the way.i had a friend whos an artist make a little cartoon of each 1 of my furry kids.im saving them n then im gonna have them done on my lower back.itll take awhile,though.:coolwink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts