Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here is little Miss Taz in her new shirt. Charlie has one too. His is blue striped but I couldn't get him to be still long enough to take a picture.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
That Taz is such a little cutie-pie! Is it just me, but it seems like in the last couple of pics of Taz it looks like she has a fleur-de-lis pattern on her forehead because of her coloring. Really pretty and different.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, everyone! She does know she's cute, the little stinker! And Lulu's mom, I never noticed about her forehead but it does sort of look like a fleur de lis. You can see it better in this picture!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I loved all the props too but the best thing was the photographer and his assistant were great with the dogs. Even shy Charlie was relaxed enough to get some good pictures.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
And Lulu's mom, I never noticed about her forehead but it does sort of look like a fleur de lis. You can see it better in this picture!
Yes you sure can. I wish I could remember which picture I first noticed it in, but when I started to post it I got side tracked.lol

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Love your twosome! Great shots, super cute as usual. :p
I definitely see the fleur de lis! It's beautiful.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts