Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Awwww Your babies are gorgeous and so photogenic!! Wish mine liked their pics taken more often but they see the camera and they wont cooperate usually lol Great pics Katie

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I loved how Jack looks like he is smiling in the first series of photos:) As usual always Beautiful pics of a Beautiful gang:)

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Awwwwwwww beautiful pictures as always, Katie! :D:D:D
They're always so clear, and i love the action shots & the group photo :D:D (LOL @ the one where tyson has his back turned :lol:)

oh, & because i'm wierd and always see little details, :lol:
i have the same hello kitty clock :D:D:D:D:D lol!!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwww....................Great photos! All your chis are adorable and cute. You have a beautiful fur family.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I really love jack. He is such a character. The 4th picture in the first set cracks me up the most. I know with chizilla whenever you can see his bottom teeth like that or at all it means he's gone out of his little furry mind.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Hahahaha I literally laughed out loud at the picture with Tyson's back turned. How did I not notice that before? I love Tyson :love5:

eta: okay, I seriously can NOT stop laughing about that pic with Tyson's back turned. I showed my mom and she even laughed ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts