Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am moving to hawaii and can not take my dog and i am tyring to find a good home for my female chihuhua mee mee she is sable and white short hair she was born 12/14/2003 she is not fixed and she is microchiped and house trained she weighs about 2-5 lbs very small and loving i paid 1,000 so i am looking for a good offer please e-mail me or call 440-358-0264 i live in painesville ohio so you would have to pick her up

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
first thing there is no such thing as a teacup i dont know if you know that or not how come you say 2-5 pounds dont you know ur dogs weight hasnt she been to the vet ??she is older and not fixed so i really dont think your gonna get even close to 1000 mabee 2-3 hundred lots of people here didnt even pay that much for there 8-12 weekold please dont take this as rude just want all the info and post a pic i know people would wanna see her :D good luck on finding her a home im sure someone will want her :D

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Hi and welcome

sorry you cant take your dog with you

I think she means 2.5 pounds not 2 - 5

like everyone says there is no such thing as a teacup but with all the media at the moment you would think they existed :roll:

I do think the price you want is way above average for a 2 year old unneutered - you were obviously mislead under the premise of her been a teacup when you brought her - but this does not mean you can do the same

anyway good luck and it would be great if we could see a pic :wave:

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
also just so you know there are ways to be able to take your dog with you if your willing to spend a litle money...
if your willing to look up hawaian quarentien laws youll find that most dogs can now qualify for quarentine skip if you have 6months before moving...

as for teacup, no such thing, and theres a large difference between 2 and 5 lbs. this is something you realy should have a better idea of...

and youll likely not even see CLOSE to 1000 for her...sry.
though if you dont wish to go through the extra work to take her with you i wish you all the best of luck in finding her a new home...

www.petfinder.com is a good resource.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts