Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was shopping online for a bed for our new puppy since she's going to be in a baby playpen for a while and I stumbled upon this latte teacup dog bed! I just could not pass it up, i have never seen anything like it!!
It was $115 but after the clearance price and my reward points, I paid only $32 with shipping!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Zorana, I would never in a million years give something that nice to a puppy.
She will pee in it...I can almost guarantee it! It is suuuuuper cute though, but
I'd hide it until she is potty trained, I'd be too sad to see it get ruined.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
LS spoiled the fun....however, I tend to agree with holding onto that cute bed until the new little one is potty trained. I saw that bed at Doggie Couture in the sale items. I loved it for Lady but my husband hated it, but he did like the little race car beds for Prince!!

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Zorana, I would never in a million years give something that nice to a puppy.
She will pee in it...I can almost guarantee it! It is suuuuuper cute though, but
I'd hide it until she is potty trained, I'd be too sad to see it get ruined.
I may wait a couple weeks before she gets it! Leo never peed in his bed when he was in the playpen, he had a potty pad in there too. Hopefully she will be just as good!! ;)

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LS spoiled the fun....however, I tend to agree with holding onto that cute bed until the new little one is potty trained. I saw that bed at Doggie Couture in the sale items. I loved it for Lady but my husband hated it, but he did like the little race car beds for Prince!!
Haha, Bryan doesn't even know about it yet! He will find out when it gets here!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I may wait a couple weeks before she gets it! Leo never peed in his bed when he was in the playpen, he had a potty pad in there too. Hopefully she will be just as good!! ;)

Good boy Leo! Chanel was like that...picture perfect child. But from my rescue
experience, most times young puppies do occasionally urinate where they are
not supposed to, from over-excitement, etc. Just looking out for you my friend,
it's a very nice bed after all. Didn't mean to poopy on your parade. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good boy Leo! Chanel was like that...picture perfect child. But from my rescue
experience, most times young puppies do occasionally urinate where they are
not supposed to, from over-excitement, etc. Just looking out for you my friend,
it's a very nice bed after all. Didn't mean to poopy on your parade. ;)
No poopies here!!! I know ur just looking out for me! Thanks!!!
I appreciate it! ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
How incredibly cute!!! I want one now. :lol: Being away from CP saved me money. :lol:

None of mine TT'ed in their beds as pups. They all had play pen set ups with a potty pad beside their bed. They always used the pad. When they got older, before letting them have free run, I had an area at the back of the house, open to the living area that I had gated off. Their aim might get off a bit, getting TT on the edge of their pad, but never pottied in their beds. I always found the higher quality beds stand up to washing too. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts