Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.eyeenvy.com

a client at the animal hospital i worked at has a 7 year old maltese and his eye area was pure white so i asked her what she uses and she said that when she got him at age 4 his stains were so bad (he was very neglected and dirty and matted when she rescued him) that every product she used would do nothing for them. so she went to a store for small breeds (fancy specialty store cosmopawlitan) and they recomended eye envy cleaner so she bought some and said she wouldn't use anytnhing else and highly recomends it. i haven't tried it yet but when i tell someone about it they always see great results.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PeanutButter said:
I was doing some research about Tear stains but I couldnt find anything on what normal tear stains should look like. I mean, Peanut has some tear stains but its not very defined or anything so I never found it a problem. Do you guys think that even though its not that defined I should clean it anyway? Its not harmful or anything right?
xx-nathalie-xx, please keep us posted on the results because if it works for ur Chi I think i will purchase it too. :)

Thanks,
Yael
i would clean it with a warm damp cotton ball if i were you. i do that with chiwi, i think it would be more comfortable to ahve the eyes clean. if left long enough the tears could become crusty. check out the website, it has very helpful info on there.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
xx-nathalie-xx said:
not really no :cry:

but maybe in case you have a chi that wasn't cared for properly ..and with bad stains .....it would make a big difference !
but vienna's tearing a bit constantly so if i clean her with normal water or the eye envy you don't see a difference .
it never goes away completely ...and a few hours afterwards you don't see she has been cleaned.

kisses nat
ah i see. probably best for old stains like you said and the longer haired dogs like maltese and shih tzu. or if the chi's eyes aren't as teary, with consistent tears coming down....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.