Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
ok i have recieved the eye-envy a few days ago .....

i think it works i'm not sure ...but it's no miracle product !

i think you can just clean it too ...when i used it she tears again so there's no improvement really noticable. and because it's not cheap i wouldn't highly recommend it.

unless it's for stains that are really old...i think it could remove that .

i noticed also that vienna has black spots on her skin in her face ..that you can see through her hairs..so it appears she's filthy :?

kisses nat

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
not really no :cry:

but maybe in case you have a chi that wasn't cared for properly ..and with bad stains .....it would make a big difference !
but vienna's tearing a bit constantly so if i clean her with normal water or the eye envy you don't see a difference .
it never goes away completely ...and a few hours afterwards you don't see she has been cleaned.

kisses nat

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
ok i posted yesterday how i would correct my product description :D

i am actually quite positive over the eye envy , it works great but you have to be patient . when you apply the product it doesn't come off immediately but in a few hours you will notice a difference , it needs some time to work

so positive : - it works very well

negative: - it's quite expensive ( but a small bottle lasts long )
- a bit of a hassle for the pup , cleaning with the lotion and then applying the powder (vienna's getting used to it though ) next to the eyes

anyway when this is empty i will probably order some more :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.