Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HO HO HO, here we go....
HO HO HO, here we go...
up on the rooftop...click click click...

going out this week.... maybe today if I can get to the UPS store...OH! and Chico and Buster approved.... there is one less toy in the group... while wrapping, Chico ran off with one and claimed it as his..........LOL....

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Wow!! Talk about some loot! I can barely see Chico behind that big ole' bed. :lol: I just love those beds! And I love Chico too! I think him and Chance favor. :love7:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wow!! Whoever has you and Chico will be one lucky little chi!! :D I love the pic of Chico peaking out behind the bed, so cute! :lol: I don't envy you having to box and ship that MS bed! ;)

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
took to FedEx store and they boxed it up and it is now on its way.... woo-hoo.... can't wait to see pics of Chi looking thru the loot.......LOL....

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
took to FedEx store and they boxed it up and it is now on its way.... woo-hoo.... can't wait to see pics of Chi looking thru the loot.......LOL....
hahahaha @ chicos face LOL! he hid the toy sumwhere! lol
wow jan u went crazy this year! ur wrappings looks like giant candys!:hello1:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Wow! Look at all those goodies! Your ss is going to be very happy! :)

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I still think ur teaser is sucha tease! Atleast jan didnt leave out a stocking wih a name covered on it! :lol:
well, I have stupidly give myself away if anyone has been watching lately... counting this post.... twice actually.... *sigh*....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts