Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yuppp here we go again, i love teasing my gift-exchangiees
(dog wrapping for sb) and (eastery wrapping for human) ^^

well everyone mom has gone done it again...

i think she's gone crazy with buying for other chis and not me :(

i mean sigh...how could she do this to me?
ergh im so upset i saw everything that was rolled into these papers...i could just give it all away, my mommy got you ******** and ***** and **** "dexter!!!!!!!!!!!"
what? :confused:

that's it, im gonna chew it all up!

omg...and bullystick chews?!...

this is too much...im gonna wait over here

mom said she has 2 more things to add into this. 1 is going to be a "dreamchi" whaetever that is and the other is something i cants say but its soft
im gonna cry now. hope i get a giftee not like in sv time, i'm still heartbroken, i had no valentine...this is why i dont like talking to other dogs >_>

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Dexter, Daisy would have been your valentine from accross the seas.. she lubs you sooooooo much! woof woof

Hope you get your SB soon and that they've spoilt you as much as you've spoilt them!!

xxxx

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dexter, Daisy would have been your valentine from accross the seas.. she lubs you sooooooo much! woof woof

Hope you get your SB soon and that they've spoilt you as much as you've spoilt them!!

xxxx
LOL daisydoo you are too cute! :D dexter says thanks! bark bark :] i hope it comes soon too hehe :]

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
OMG ! dream chi please be for us ! lol i love his pics just wrap him up too and mail him to me when you do your sb gifts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Awww i love his expressions :D he really doesn't look happy for all the presies you are sending away, hope Dexter gets his SB soon :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love Dexter. Seriously love him.

Pidge you are a very generous Secret Bunny! Someone is going to be VERY lucky! Can't wait to see who it is!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awww Dexters a cutie! He is wondering where his easter gifts :p
lol he sure is wondering haha =p
OMG ! dream chi please be for us ! lol i love his pics just wrap him up too and mail him to me when you do your sb gifts
lOL!!! you really like the dreamchi huh hehe :D oh noe i cant wrap my babyboy!!! hehehe you're too cute =)
Awwwwww.....Dexter has the cutest expressions!:D Your secret bunny is going to be a lucky one!!!:bunny:
thanks pooky!!! yea she sure is
Awww i love his expressions :D he really doesn't look happy for all the presies you are sending away, hope Dexter gets his SB soon :)
i know! he was really upset last night lol, poor boy. he got lotsa fun toys already though. some things i got my sb are same things my dexter loves. not everything he loves though...or that'll be like a $100 worth of shipping haha!
what a lucky bunny that's gonna get those gifties! i hope Dexter gets his pressies soon
i hope too! thanks elaina
I love Dexter. Seriously love him.

Pidge you are a very generous Secret Bunny! Someone is going to be VERY lucky! Can't wait to see who it is!
aw brody! ^_^ thanks! hmmm i might be too generous LOL. sucks to be too into giving more than receiving sometimes :x oh i hope not everyone gets their stuff before my person does...or it wont be a surprise at all haha!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts