Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday we took Teddy to the beach for the first time:D He loved it:D

x

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all :)
I thought he might not walk on the sand, but it didn't bother him at all :)

x

·
Registered
704 Posts
So adorable!! Do your chis get in the water? Mines hate it lol I have tried repeatedly and I can carry them in but they cling on to my and scratch me because they are scared. Maybe its too much noise, I should start in the pool.

Reactions: debrawade10

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't tried him in any other water apart from a quick bath,and he wasn't overly keen on that LOL

x

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
The first time i took Bibi and Jasper to the beach, Bibi got washed away by a huge wave! It hasn't put her off though, she still loves the beach. Hasn't learnt to stay away from the edge of the waves either lol Jasper is much more cautious, he doesn't even like to get his paws wet.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aww bless Bibi, LOL and aww those waves are scary aren't they Jasper ;)

x

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
beach

Such great photo's he looks like he had so much fun. I cant wait until beach weather again still have tons snow and it was neg - 4 this morning in Northern Michigan.
Oooo chilly, must admit it was nice having a bit of sun:D

x

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
So adorable!! Do your chis get in the water? Mines hate it lol I have tried repeatedly and I can carry them in but they cling on to my and scratch me because they are scared. Maybe its too much noise, I should start in the pool.
Start with some good treats and just sit by the waters edge. As they got comfortable there I walk in just little by little and do more each time..offering treats and never forcing them in. They all three love it now!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts