Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i love my cheese said:
Great pics! I love the carrot one :) My boyfriend thinks Woody is just the coolest. What kind of bird is that? I'd be scared with my dogs around a bird. They'd probably attack it!
dory is a meyers parrot. the dogs are good around her and she is totally fearless of them. that being said they are never left alone together ;) actually that's about as close to one another as they get, they just enjoy watching her :)

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
:love5: Beautiful boys :love4:

Dory is beautiful too! I would love to have a bird. My grandma has an African Gray and he is just like a little kid, they need tons of attention. Is Dory like that too? :)

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Kari said:
:love5: Beautiful boys :love4:

Dory is beautiful too! I would love to have a bird. My grandma has an African Gray and he is just like a little kid, they need tons of attention. Is Dory like that too? :)
oh i love african greys and always wanted to get one :D they are such smart parrots!

dory does need a lot of attention. she really loves to be with me but she also enjoys looking out the window and playing with her toys by herself. the nice thing about meyers parrots is they are pretty quiet. she does lots of whistles and funny sounds that she mimics but never screams :cool:

thanks everyone for the really nice comments :)

here's a better pic of dory...

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
AWH!!! I haven't seen those boys in a WHILE! HI GUYS! HI JENN! I have missed pics of your boys!! They are both still as handsome as ever!! And I STILL love Teddy's freckles! :)

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Yeah my Grandma's bird, Sydney, is constantly talking up a storm. :lol: He can get extremely loud at times as well, especially if the kids are playing he will copy their fun screams, so the house will be full of noise. :lol:

Dory is so pretty. :love5: I really want a bird but I have cats. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts