Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just some recent ones :)

woody spends a lot of time on his back when he plays with his toys :lol:

teddy loves to sleep on the bottom of this bookshelf so i always keep it empty. sometimes he lets woody sit there with him.

and just a close up of teddy :)

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Those are cute! Woody is funny how he lays on his back to play with toys! That is sooo funny about Teddy sleeping on the bottom shelf of the bookcase...We had a bookcase in our bedroom for a while (it was empty...we were moving it out of another room & too lazy to carry it to the basement!) And Stewie used to lay on the bottom shelf allll the time! He would usually just sit there & look like he's trying to hide though! I think it was about the same color bookcase as yours too...he would almost blend in...looks like Teddy could a bit too! :)

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
WOW! Teddy and Woody pics! Seems as tho it's been forever and they are sooooooooooooo cute! Each chi has their own little uniqueness, such as sleeping on the bookshelf, or laying on their back to play with toys... Love these guys Jen!

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

you know what's funny about the bookshelf when i moved awhile ago i had to take it apart and teddy would sleep on just the one wooden shelf that was laying on the floor, he seemed to like it better then his bed :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts