·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a couple new ones :flower:

woody

teddy still sleeps under my chair when i'm on my computer

woody relaxing

when i got woody i had to put away some of teddy's puppy toys that he wouldn't share. i recently added them back into their toy collection and teddy was so happy to see pink piggy again :D

woody relaxing again

whenever i try to read on the floor teddy comes over and lays on the book

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I swear Jen I was only thinking the other day I had not seen them for ages.
I so love them both and how handsome Woody is and Teddy has always been one of my favorites.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I love your babies! Their faces are so sweet. Coloring of both is beautiful.
Hugs,
Soozie

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
What handsome chihuahuas! They have such adorable faces. I love the second photo of Teddy sleeping under your chair while you're on the computer (LOL).

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
They are so cute Jen :love5: You can just see their personalities coming through the pictures :love5:

All of my animals try to lay on anything I'm reading too :roll: :lol:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Wow! what little cuties!! How can you resist those lil faces:)

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the nice comments guys :) :wave:

Louis said:
woody is putting on weight is he? hehe look muscular now
lol yeah he has louis, he's quite stocky now but it's not all muscle i'm afraid which is why woody is on a diet. neither of my guys get a lot of treats and do walk daily but unlike teddy who never gains weight woody does very easily. so any extra anything and you really see it on him. after what i went through with oreo i know what a strain on their hearts and bodies being overweight can be which is why i will not let woody stay heavy :wink:

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks katie :) lol that sounds like woody gains a pound over night. i call woody my weeble :lol: he isn't plump on the sides yet but could get that way very quickly. he also has a big chest and a tuck but i do think he could be a little slimmer. i remember my vet mentioning how much back fat oreo had and i think maybe woody has a bit of that himself.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Yeah my poor Bu gets fat just looking at food. I really watch what he eats, and measure. But Ernie looks so skinny. Someone told me a couple weeks ago that I needed to put some fat on him. LOL

·
Registered
421 Posts
My first time too, and I am impressed! I love the little spots on Teddy's nose! And I hadn't noticed Woody's weight at all, I just thought he looked great! Very happy and content.

Lovely pictures, keep 'em comin'! ;) :D

x

·
Registered
877 Posts
They are sooo perfect. Teddy and Jinxy have the same habbits. She always lays on my books and loves sleeping under my chair. It just shows how much they love us. :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts