Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks for the request shelly :) just a few of my boys.

woody never sleeps on the real cushy part of his bed he always sleeps near the edge

whenever i go outside and don't take teddy he stares at me the whole time from the window

teddy never asks woody to lick his ears but woody does ask teddy

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
LOL Woody is the funniest little guy :lol: Sleeping on the uncomfortable part of the bed and trying to look all cute to convince his big bro to love on him :D They are adorable. And I LOVE Teddy's freckles. Are they only on his snout? I've never seen a chi with those markings! I like his nose too. It looks like it can't make up it's mind whether or not it wants to be black or pink :lol: He is beautiful, they both are! :D

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:lol: about his nose. it once was black then changed to brown and now it looks a bit red. i really liked it black lol

his freckles are mainly on his snout but he does have some lighter ones on his front paws.

woody is a character :lol:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
That first picture is a framer! I too just love those freckles:) They are both so Adorable:)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
They are so handsome! I love the photos of Teddy with his freckles and Woody sleeping on the side of his bed as a pillow (LOL).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts