Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Teddy has been a very busy monkey over Christmas and made himself two unlikely friends, Jess & Spike the Staffordshire bull terriers! I was worried at first as he is so small and never met other dogs...he LOVES them! They are both 4 years old so very calm and so gentle with him :) I love watching them together it just makes my heart melt :) the pictures arnt great but here they are :)

And one of my little monkey on his own :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
What great pics, and Teddy is so precious I love his markings!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww sweet dogs! Love the pictures of all three together, and the kissy pic. :love2:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Love it !! It is amazing that the littlest pupo choses the biggest pup for a friend !! Very cute

·
Registered
278 Posts
Oh! I love bullies! We did a lot of fostering for a local bully rescue, they can get such a bad rap but are such babies! Love the pics!

·
Registered
155 Posts
I just love seeing his, two breeds who some people think would never get along being the best of friends! I have a pit bull and a chichi as well and they just adore each other! Hopefully things like this will help take the heat off of pit bulls, they truly are wonderful dogs. And of course chichi's are as well :)

Thanks for the post, so adorable!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys :D they are a lovely breed I've grown up with them have been nothing but gentle and if anything teddy is much more of a terror than they have ever been! I do have to keep an eye tho because he is still biting and he does have a habit of grabbing their tails and trying to pull them off and they don't like it they run away! Lol I'm not sure how to stop this I say no but he doesn't listen, I take him away from them but he just goes back as does it again lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts