Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week we went to the beach and it was Teddy's first visit there, he loved it although he kept sinking in the sand lol

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no although we went the other day to hunstanton and it rained! lol so didnt get to go onto the beach. That was wells next the sea it was a gorgeous day even though Teddy preferred sitting on my lap lol

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Now that is the kind of "beachboy" that makes me wanna look twice...lol

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aww daisy that pic is adorable! and is that your designer bag i can see :) Teddy would love to dig in the sand with daisy

Would be great rache! would love to meet your little ones and vernon of course:)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
LOL that bag got sold last week (part of the savings u know ;) )

She went nuts at the beach.. just be warned if you go again and he digs with his nose like she does and inhales it they vomit like mad to get it out their system as it can be dangerous( who knew this lol i didnt) she left puke spots all over my kitchen when i did the school run :( ill be a little more careful next time

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ah right :) lol

I need a bag for Teddy as he will walk a short way and then just stick the brakes on so to speak lol and not bother moving

He was pretty good for not digging much, he just pottered around for abit and then sat on my lap or the towel ! lol such a pampered pooch

Puke spots sound disgusting! glad I havent had to deal with it lol

·
Registered
432 Posts
Seriously cute! I hadn't thought about them inhaling sand, and I'd def be worried about sand in their eyes. Methinks I can be a little on the over protective side LOL!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Love the beach pics, what a cutie!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts