Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday morning, Teddy had some goopy poop and was just off. He started shaking is head and throwing slobber all over and just sitting there, not playing. Took him and Bear and Marmalade into the vet. Turns out he has an upper respiratory infection, but we caught it really early. Vet put him on antibiotics. Other than that, he and Bear checked out very well. They turn 8 weeks tomorrow and Bear weighs 6 pounds 4 oz. Teddy is 5 pounds even. Big boys. Marmalade weighs 13 pounds 6 oz. They got wormed and will get their first shots next week when Teddy is better. Today, he's back to normal, being a fluffy little terror.
Teddy (Only way I could get him to stay still for the pic)

Bear

Playing

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Glad you caught it early

They are massive wonder if there's actually any chihuahua at all in there?? Isn't dad meant to be a chi?

They look content

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
What I was told is the the mom is a chi mix and the dad was a 5 pound white chi. I can't believe how big they are. They are bigger and/or heavier than Tico, Twiggy, Billy and Pepper and they are only 2 months old! Teddy looks more chi, Bear looks like a lab puppy. lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I'm happy they are doing well. I really doubt the dad was 5 pounds! More likely 15+! They are darling puppies. :)

Do you have homes lined up?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts