Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He loves it! I barely got it set down on the couch and he was already inside it. :) I have to say.. even with all of the great reviews, I never expected it to be so thick and soft. (And by the way.. It couldn't have come on a better day--today was the first snow at my parents' house in Pennsylvania!)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got it from a shop called South Paw Pet Supply on Amazon.com. :) I paid $42.50 with shipping.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I love the Tiger Dreamz beds! As long as you never put them in the dryer they stay nice and soft too! I just shake them out and put them on the back of a chair :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
oooohhh.. that looks awesome!! Mine would love that! Teddy just looks so cute snuggled in too. Great pics!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
LOL, I keep threatening to use it to keep my feet warm! ;)

lol, you're so cute! Teddy too! ;)
I want some of these beds so bad! They look perfect for sleepover trips.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Wow, what a great looking cuddle sack at a great price...I got one much more expensive at GWLittle and have to say I'm not that impressed for the price:( I should have looked at the tiger dreamz...oh well:rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Aren't they fabulous?! Teddy looks darling in his new tiger dreamz bed. :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I have questions...
This is the trundle style right?
Are they all one size?
What's the best place to order? Amazon?

thanks! :p

·
Registered
99 Posts
Teddy looks so cute in his new bed, they look like such nice beds. I spent $65 on a bed for Bean the other day and he hates it, he won't go in it at all.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
No one is answering little old me. :(

I want one of these beds. Please help! :sad5:

I'm new to online ordering, and not sure where to get it from,
Canadian Ebay only has one of these and it's yucky looking, too fuzzy and too purple,lol.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
No one is answering little old me. :(

I want one of these beds. Please help! :sad5:

I'm new to online ordering, and not sure where to get it from,
Canadian Ebay only has one of these and it's yucky looking, too fuzzy and too purple,lol.
I got mine off of Amazon.com! Check the shipping, but I'm pretty positive they'll ship to Canada. :) Just search for "Tiger Dreamz Trundle" and it'll point you in the right directly. There are lots of color options too.

There are also double layered fleece options (they're not Tiger Dreamz beds, but the idea is the same) that people handmade and sell on Etsy.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Thank you Kaila!
I was looking around a bit and could not understand why some sell them around 40$ and
others around 65$. Seems like a big price difference, could it be the size? Or are they all
standard? How big is Teddy? I'm thinking if Chanel gets one, the boys will want to use it
too,lol. Wondering if they will fit.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
The 3 way trundle beds are all the same size. :) They also make crate mats in two different sizes and those are cheaper. Sometimes sellers put them up for good prices on ebay, especially the heart ones. I got a blue heart tiger dreamz trundle on ebay for 25.00 free ship. Some are also softer than others.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.