Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ted's new best friend! Louie loves Ted and follows him everywhere! The last time they were together and I picked Ted up to put him in the car Louie didn't see me do it and was searching for him. I had to show him Ted so he'd give up the search and go home himself :laughing9:

·
Registered
311 Posts
That took my breath away ~ I never expected that view clicking in here to take a look. And the dogs look great too, but the view is spectacular.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
That place does look lovely and his friend is so cute! Is he there with an owner? What a lovely little friendship. We need more pics of Ted though because he's such a cutie!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Those photos are just plain cruel, no other way to describe it.

In future, when people screw up their face & ask me why I adore UK so much I'm going to send them to that link & offer them another piece of Soreen Malt Loaf lmao. To me, your pics epitomise everything I adore about UK, except I didn't see a close up of an 800 yo lichen covered gate :)
I don't like that stuff but my dad used to eat it all the time by the box load! I have memories from childhood of him eating that stuff.

Edit: oh, and you can get little travel packs of soreen here...though I'm sure having less of it makes no sense at all!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That place does look lovely and his friend is so cute! Is he there with an owner? What a lovely little friendship.
Louie lives with Bailey (a cocker spaniel), who is out of shot with about 4 or 5 other dogs. Ted and Louie are the most polite and so they hang out together. If his owner couldn't look after him any more I would have Louie in a heartbeat, he is the nicest dog :D

Here's a few more photos, taken early this year before Ted turned one and when he was still wussing around in a coat:

Spot the chihuahua:

Balancing on the edge of the lake!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts