Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys
My breeder jsut sent through some pictures of Shaddow when she was a bubba so thought i'd share as they're tooooooo cute!!!

This is shaddow's mum when she was pregnant... she delivered that day (poor thing is HUGE)...

And this is her after she gave birth.. back to her tiny self!!!

This is Shaddow a few days old :)

Shaddow 2 weeks old... YAWWWWNNNNNN hehehe

Feeding time

Proud Mother

Shaddow 6 weeks old

Shaddow with her brothers and sisters at 7 weeks old (she's third from the right)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Awww poor momma -she is huge! OMG those wee baby pics are adorable. What a little sweetie. I love that pic of her yawning so sweet. The whole litter is beautiful. Your breeder "makes" nice pups.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Shadow was/is adorable. Oh my gosh, that Mommy was huge. 6 pups is a good amount, huh??? What a bitty guy. Love him. I love the puppy pics and I love to see how they grow. So sweet.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
OMG! That yawning picture just melted me:)

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know, i feel so sorry for her with such a big belly. She's only a tiny dog too, and to have all those puppies!! But she delivered them all naturally and they were all a good size and healthy! I'd love to have all those little guys running around, problem is i'd never be able to sell them, i'd want to keep them all :)
That's why i'm not a breeder hehehee

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Holy moly...momma was HUGE! Glad to see she had a safe birth.

Shadow looks just like mom too. I kept scrolling up and down to see the resemblence between the two pics.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow!! i just had a message from the breeder saying that this dog just had another litter of six!!!!!!! only 9 Months after her last litter!!
Poor little darling. I guess i'm not a breeder so i can't judge but she's so small i can't imagine putting her through it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts