Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, compared to Mylo anyway.

Here is Mylo, a few days before turning 5 months, in his XS hoodie:

And here is Willow today in the same hoodie. She is roughly 5 1/2 months (6 months on 28th feb):

Then her paws came out of the sleeves, she promptly fell over and ended up with her front legs out of the neck hole. I actually expected the difference to be bigger.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Willow is sooo cute I really love her expressive face. And Mylo super handsome.
You have been bless with such beautiful puppies.

Melissa I saw on the app about a blog you made? and I wanted to read it as soon as I got to the computer but now I can't find the thread could you give me the link please?

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aw! She's such a teeny tiny baby! So cool to see the size difference between them.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Yea...she just doesn't seem to grow! Mylo seemed to change on a weekly basis. The only thing that seems to change with her on a weekly basis is her colour.

They are adorable, and Willow can come here, hihi :) awwwwww....
Hehe. Only if I can have your baby in return!

What do they both weigh just out of interest? She is a dear little thing

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
I actually have no idea. Mylo is about 4kgs, though I think she pressed down when weighing him a bit because he didn't want to stay still. Once he's had the all clear from the vet we're cutting down treats and upping exercise because he needs to lose a little weight. Willow I have no idea at all...I don't really have anything to weigh her with. My kitchen scales are flat and she'd run away! If it helps she's 8" in length, 6" neck and I forget her chest measurements.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Willow is sooo cute I really love her expressive face. And Mylo super handsome.
You have been bless with such beautiful puppies.

Melissa I saw on the app about a blog you made? and I wanted to read it as soon as I got to the computer but now I can't find the thread could you give me the link please?
I tried to multiquote you but it didn't work! Thank you...I think they're beautiful too and loving little babies too. I'm very lucky.

Of course. The link is Buildthemskywards Thanks for taking an interest :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I agree! BOTH are precious!

Ruby's breeder weighed them on a flat kitchen scale on which she first put a plastic shoebox/storage container. I thought that was smart. So now, I tare the scale with the container on and plop a dog in it and they are weighed!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree! BOTH are precious!

Ruby's breeder weighed them on a flat kitchen scale on which she first put a plastic shoebox/storage container. I thought that was smart. So now, I tare the scale with the container on and plop a dog in it and they are weighed!
Ooh, good idea! I hadn't thought about a shoe box. I thought about a bowl but I didn't think she'd like that! I'll have to find one and give it a try, thanks :)

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks. I love Jaxx and his floppy, not floppy, floppy again ears! And you have so many beautiful pups that I couldn't even name them all! I love kirby, fizzy Dave (and his name of course!) and shadow in particular. I love your new siggy by the way!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Oh my goodness! It's just a good thing there is a great big ocean between us or there might be some doggy napping going on! LOL

I bought kitchen scales to weigh Lulu. They have a bowl built in to the top, and she has to sit in the bowl. Poor baby shivers every time I sit her in them!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I tried that with Mylo but because he was not evenly distributed it changed every time. I tried the shoe box idea and she came out as around 3.6 lbs but it kept fluctuating. I think that seems a little heavy and they're not the most accurate scales anyway! I'll have to find someone with decent scales!

Aw, I would love to steal your two too! And a lot of other ones off the forum!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are both as cute as can be! :) I love Willows coloring. Their expressions remind me of my crew when wearing clothes. :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts