Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about what age do they start teething and about what age does it end? do they lose their teeth during this time?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Yes, they do lose their teeth. There were a few times when I was playing with Baby where a tooth just randomly fell out of her mouth. I would say teething starts around the 4 month mark. As for when it ends, it varies. Baby still didn't lose all her teeth by the time she was roughly seven months old, so the vet removed 4 of them along with her spay.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Teething for puppies starts at around 4 months? :shock:

Well, then I guess Butterfly just likes biting and chewing..she's only about 7 weeks old now.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I agree with starting around 4 months. Angel stopped losing her teeth just recently at 6 months. She lost several at a time though so it doesn't always happen that fast. She was actually losing a tooth a day for awhile! :D

Oh yes, young puppies... well puppies in general actually... love to bite while playing or just exploring. It is just their way of learning their way around in a sense. It is how they learn what things are. She will learn soon enough that people are not chew toys. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts