Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Watermelon? I think my Mom has seriously lost it!

This is humiliating in the worst way! God I'm glad she doesn't make us wear this hideous stuff for long!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
she looks so cute..
Thank you! We all told her how cute she looked, but she wasn't buying it. :lol: I had to give her a star for humoring me. :lol:

·
Registered
323 Posts
no kidding..i really need to find out how to post pictures here also as i have one of a female chi in a pig outfit...and another in a witch outfit..i think we should start a thread about Halloween

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awww she looks sooo cute....
Thank you! :D

no kidding..i really need to find out how to post pictures here also as i have one of a female chi in a pig outfit...and another in a witch outfit..i think we should start a thread about Halloween
Upload your photos to photobucket. It's free to sign up. Then copy the img code, and paste it in your message box. :) There is a Halloween thread in the pic section.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
A Watermelon? I think my Mom has seriously lost it!

This is humiliating in the worst way! God I'm glad she doesn't make us wear this hideous stuff for long!

This pic is a teaser!! Wish you took several pics so I could see the whole outfit. She looks so cute in it although she doesn't look like she thinks so. Is this what you're dressing her up as for Halloween?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
LOL, what we humans don't put our little Chi's through! She looks so cute in her sweet little watermelon costume. Chloe is going to be Cleopatra for Halloween - I just need to get sewing it!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwww she looks soooooooo cute!!! Love it.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Awwww! that is to die for! and i love the captions! haha ADORABLE!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww Lexie! hehe. She's such a little doll. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This pic is a teaser!! Wish you took several pics so I could see the whole outfit. She looks so cute in it although she doesn't look like she thinks so. Is this what you're dressing her up as for Halloween?
Here's the back. :) I post so many pics that I didn't want to overload. :lol:

Thank you! :) I don't think she was as amused as I was. :lol: Yeah, that will be her costume. :D

Omg that is hilarious ;) She doesn't look like SHE thinks so, though!
She didn't, trust me! :lol:

Love it. Love it!!
Thank you! :)

LOL, what we humans don't put our little Chi's through! She looks so cute in her sweet little watermelon costume. Chloe is going to be Cleopatra for Halloween - I just need to get sewing it!
If they could only talk. :lol: Thank you! I can't wait to see Chloe's costume. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awww! Lexie, I promise you look real sweet!!! :)
That's what I told her, but she would have none of it. :lol: Thank you!

LOL omgosh poor baby how cute
Thank you! If looks could kill! :lol:

Awwww she looks soooooooo cute!!! Love it.
Thank you Tracy! :)

Awww...she looks perturbed, but very cute.
Yeah, I'd say she was not happy. :lol: Thanks! :)

Awwww! that is to die for! and i love the captions! haha ADORABLE!
Thank you! :)

lol poor baby! looks more like a strawberry to me lol :p
Pidge, I think you're right!!! It is a Strawberry! What a knuckle head I am!!! :lol:

Aww Lexie! hehe. She's such a little doll. :)
Thank you Paula! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hmmm, I don't know why the red looks so washed out in that pic.

Is this better?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts