Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a litter of my mom's longcoat babies and they tempt me so much! ;) I just think they're soo precious so had to post pics. hehe :D

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love the first baby too Katie and she's a girl... so tempted there. :lol: But my mom told me tonight that the lady who has Cosette's sister is going to take her. I can't help being sad but it's probably a good thing... :lol:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:D Too fun to cuddle! hehe It gets dangerous.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Puppies, puppies everywhere! If I hadn't just gotten another, I know for sure I'd be wanting one! They are just adorable. The first one looks like it's got a little curl on top of it's head like mothers used to do with their babies years and years ago.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
OMG OMG sometimes when you see a puppy you just fall for it, I know all puppies are very cute but you know when you get that..OMG feeling, lol well I have just had it with pic no 1.....stunning.....she looks like a baby Ella.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She does remind me of Ella Julie. :D I just love those two babies. I wish I could have another right now.

·
Registered
785 Posts
They are both so adoreable!
I also love the mohawk look on the first one,
But tha second has such a sweet little face.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hehe I forgot to explain the mohawk, she has a cowlick right on the middle of her head and the hair all stands up perfectly there. It's just waiting for a little bow to be tied there. :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts