Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Teresa.....here are the pics of the girls in the carriers like you asked. The size is PERFECT!!! The smaller one couldn't be any better, and Willow actually fits fine in hers as well. But I do LOVE the small ones!!! Oh....today I noticed that the small ones have a killer purse compartment for us. Willow's has a zippered attached pocket to fit a wallet, but not near as nice as the one for the small carrier. Did the link work for ya' yet. Sorry the pics are sucky, cell phone with bad light and fast doggies at my mom and dads this morning.

See mommy, just my size. I can stretch out too!

Here's Fern crowding in on Ivy with her carrier. She just hates anyone else to get attention. They both could actually fit in a pinch, but better alone.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
they may be cell phone pics but they are cute!
the chis look so content in them!
I love Fern in the 3rd pic!!!
what a good find Lori :) xxx

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they may be cell phone pics but they are cute!
the chis look so content in them!
I love Fern in the 3rd pic!!!
what a good find Lori :) xxx
Thanks girl.....they LOVE them. Fern went into hers and took a little nap earlier. I'm soo lazy, I never carry my slr with me anymore lol!!!

Lori

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I love the second picture where Fern is laying down all cute in the bag. So adorable. I am so glad that Willow fits in hers. Pink looks so good on her.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love it too they look so cut in it
Thanks soo much. I think it will be hard to keep these until xmas for them lol!!

I love the second picture where Fern is laying down all cute in the bag. So adorable. I am so glad that Willow fits in hers. Pink looks so good on her.
hee heeee....thanks JayR. Oh Fern is such a ham lol!! I know, I wasn't sure about Willows, but she fits fine. For the low price I can get a few more rofl!!

Lori

Aww!! I didn't even see the two of them snuggled together! That's soooo CUTE!
hee heee....yeah, Fern is the attention HOG!!!

Lori

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Ohhhhhh, I'm sold! The pics of the girls in them are far better than just the bags alone. :D Thank you SO much for taking them for me. They are just absolutely adorable!!!

I'm gonna order one of the smaller ones. I finally got the link to work, and boy you weren't kidding about so many colors. How will I ever choose? :lol:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
They look so cute. Love these pictures, they look like they are really checking out the new bags. I love the lounge-pose too. Pure adorable..

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Great bags!!! Total bargain for what you got there!
All your babies are so gorgeous!!
I havent seen many pics of them at all till now so am lovin this! lol

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ohhhhhh, I'm sold! The pics of the girls in them are far better than just the bags alone. :D Thank you SO much for taking them for me. They are just absolutely adorable!!!

I'm gonna order one of the smaller ones. I finally got the link to work, and boy you weren't kidding about so many colors. How will I ever choose? :lol:
I know....I want to get a clolorful one next. I kinda like the hot pink and green one :)

They look so cute. Love these pictures, they look like they are really checking out the new bags. I love the lounge-pose too. Pure adorable..
Hee heee...Thanks. Oh yeah. They have to check out everything.

Great bags!!! Total bargain for what you got there!
All your babies are so gorgeous!!
I havent seen many pics of them at all till now so am lovin this! lol
Ahhhh...thanks girl. I tend to go in spurts when it comes to taking pics. lol!! I'm bad.

Lori

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
All lovely pics but that first one of Fern looks as though she is saying "Can I get a little privacy here" LMAO! What a doll! :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Lori those bags are just adorable. And of course you have the most beautiful models ever.......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts