Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okey dokey well i found these tesco own ( for you people in america tesco is a super market) diet pills ive tried adios and others but i thought maw for 3 pound si might as well try um and you know they dont make you run to the loo or anything and they work i was doing that specail k diet for only a week cause i couldnt be botherd and taking 3 of these tablets and just doing a lil bit more excercise ive lost in one week(over a week ago now) 7 pounds just under!!!!!!!!!
i couldnt belvie it anyway i thought it was just becouse i started to diet so hard but it wasnt then this week ive lost 3 n half pounds with out the specail k diet and just with eating small things and lots of salad and these tescos own deit tablets its great like nearly a stone in 2 weeks !!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah they are in a green and white bottle not tesco vaule just tesco diet pills really honestly do work and ive tried ones like adidos and stuff off the net and allsorts these are the only ones that have shown a real result n for only £2.99

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
I remember 17 yrs ago when i lived in Hong Kong there was a slimming tablet you could buy over the counter at the chemist which you would think would be okay,i cant remember the name but it made me really ill,and a few years later it was on the news here in UK, saying it had been withdrawn as it was dangerous, cant remember the ins and outs but you have to be soooooooo careful!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Pardon me for being a stupid American but... is a "stone" = a "lb" as in a pound of weight??? I'm assuming this is the meaning as you call your money "pounds". :D

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Mia said:
a stone is equal to 14 pounds(lb) eg 143 lb wud b 10st 3lb. stones r quite strange if really, i mean who decided 14 lbs make a stone?
mia
x
I agree Mia! I can never remember if its 14lbs to a stone, 16oz to a lb...I have to use metric weight and measures here and I get so muddled up when I am cooking.. :lol: At least the metric units are sensible, i.e, in 10's....its just us Brits that still have to deal with 14's and 16's!! :lol:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry guysi havent bought any of these tblets yet im not joking im really ill with a virus never felt like this before so ill let you lot know when ever x

1 - 13 of 13 Posts