Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Hiiii! After weeks of research and reading reviews, I finally picked up a new camera! I was torn between the Canon rebel t3i and the Samsung NX300, and I ended up with the Samsung. Although I was really overwhelmed with it initially, I did manage to get some decent shots on auto mode that I wanted to share. I can't wait to learn how to use it better.

Enjoy!!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
I love the pics !!! that's great you got a nice carmera. i'm looking forward to lots more pics of Lola, Mimi, Leo, and Mojo ;)

Registered
Love these. Great camera, you will have lots of use for it with all you have going on! The kids all look adorable as usual.

Registered
Great shots, Zorana!! Makes me want a camera other than the one on my phone. Haha I loved the first shot of the flower, but, of course, there's nothing like pics of your fabulous crew. I have to say, that pic of Mojo was fantastic! He is such a stud--so macho!! I bet he is a great big bro. ;)

Registered
So cute! I have the cannon rebel, but I don't really know how to use it yet! I usually end up using my phone! Your babies are so sweet. I don't know how you get them to all look at the same time! I can't even get 2 to look at me at the same time.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
Great shots, Zorana!! Makes me want a camera other than the one on my phone. Haha I loved the first shot of the flower, but, of course, there's nothing like pics of your fabulous crew. I have to say, that pic of Mojo was fantastic! He is such a stud--so macho!! I bet he is a great big bro. ;)
Thanks Tina!! I love your new avatar, I almost didn't realize it was you!
I love the picture of Mojo too, he's such a good doggie!
I've been wanting to a camera for soooo long, finally found one that fits my budget! Lol

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
So cute! I have the cannon rebel, but I don't really know how to use it yet! I usually end up using my phone! Your babies are so sweet. I don't know how you get them to all look at the same time! I can't even get 2 to look at me at the same time.
Thanks Lindsay! How have you been??? I really love the picture quality of the Canon rebel, do you like it?
Treats work wonders at our house, they are so food motivated! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts