Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I can click on the link and it takes me to your photobucket account and I can see the pic. She is as darling an angel as ever!

I don't know the steps you went through to load it, but if you are on photobucket and right-click in the blank beside IMG, then click on the word copy, then come back to chi ppl and right-click in the space where you are typing your post and click on the word paste, it will put your pic right on the thread instead of posting a link. Either way works.

Also, I used google chrome and was able to look at the pics in the thread of your LD brunch tees. They are so adorable!! Of course, I know it's the girls that make them look so good. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh Thankyou Tina! Glad you can finally see the pics. I think when I hit copy it gave me a few options to select and paste. I'll try one of the others. I'm not good at this lol.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
It took me a long time, lots of hours, and a very sweet & patient member named LS that helped me with loading pictures, making siggys, and other computer things that I'm no good with, so I try to help others.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It took me a long time, lots of hours, and a very sweet & patient member named LS that helped me with loading pictures, making siggys, and other computer things that I'm no good with, so I try to help others.

Thankyou, I really appreciate it. And I'm glad you figured out another way to view photos.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts