Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YAY!! Love Friday nights at home with hubby and chis relaxing!!! Took the chis out this afternoon for a bit. Went to TJ Maxx and got them a new wooden spindle bed!!! It's adorable!! Will post pics tomorrow. They love it! Then took them to Petsmart for a while....they love barking at all the other dogs there!! They are going to be a monster for Halloween!! They had costumes marked down to 75% off already! Just had a really fun day with my babies....so, so thankful to have them....ever since the scare with Bruiser I am even MORE thankful for them!!! Have a great weekend all!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Can't wait to see the bed, sounds really nice! I'll have to stop at Petsmart and check out the Halloween markdowns, woohoo! Thanks for letting us know. I'm glad you're having a fun day with your babies, I know when you have a scare you really do feel that much more grateful. :) Enjoy your weekend!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't wait to see the bed, sounds really nice! I'll have to stop at Petsmart and check out the Halloween markdowns, woohoo! Thanks for letting us know. I'm glad you're having a fun day with your babies, I know when you have a scare you really do feel that much more grateful. :) Enjoy your weekend!
Thank you!! Yes, Petsmart has some great deals right now on their Halloween stuff!! I was surprised to see the sales so early!! LOL! They even had toys and treats on clearance. Enjoy!! I will post pics of the bed tomorrow...right now we are snuggling on the couch and I don't want to disturb the prince and princess...lol.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Isnt it so nice to just be able to relax and hang out with them?!?!:) I work weekends so when you thread said TGIF...I think...Booooo!! LOL but I know the feeling when Im not working;)

So glad Bruiser is OK and you are enjoying both of them so much. Cant wait to see pictures of the new bed:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts