Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally we thought he & Hibou would be best buds, but he & Thai have become super close. I had all 3 pups at the park after work for a romp. When we got home, Nico & Hibou started playing (for the first time) and chasing each other around etc. We then all settled on the couch when all of a sudden Thai decided she wanted to play with him. It was SO nice to see Thai playing. Her & Hibou don't really have a buddy-buddy relationship so it was nice to see her playful :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A boy was just what you needed :)

Usually boy-girl dog relationships seem to be more playful. Girl relationships are more polite and "yeah, okay, I like you but leave me alone." In my experience any way.

Sent from Petguide.com App
ahha so far that definitely seems to be the case!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
NIco looks exactly like my Bonnie! Maybe they are brother and sister???? I just found out that the 'breeder' never registered Bonnie's litter. You say you got Nico at a shelter? What state? Bonnie came from Salem Oregon.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NIco looks exactly like my Bonnie! Maybe they are brother and sister???? I just found out that the 'breeder' never registered Bonnie's litter. You say you got Nico at a shelter? What state? Bonnie came from Salem Oregon.
Sorry Nico is actually from a breeder, not a shelter, so most likely not siblings. We are actually from Canada, so chances are even slimmer! I would love to see a picture of Bonnie though :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts