Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to take a moment to thank y'all so much for the advice y'all gave regarding Minnie Mae's diet. I think we have found something that works for her (hooray!) - I just need to figure out just how much to feed her. LOL! I truly appreciate y'all and this forum. I look forward to getting to know y'all better and to being a part of this wonderful, wonderful place. Thanks again and many blessings to y'all!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Mine eat about 1/4 cup 2x a day. I'm trying to get them to lose some weight though. The amount on the bad is usually too much! Good luck, and you're welcome. Sue

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I am so glad your little one is doing better. This forum is definitely the place to go when you have Chi questions or problems and everyone is so nice.

Taz, who is about the same size, eats two tbsp dry mixed with two tbsp canned twice a day, if that helps. Taz weighs right at three pounds and will be five months old Wednesday.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
This is certainly a helpful forum!! =D Can't even begin to think how much I've learned over the years!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts