Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you so much Ahra for the gift that you sent Chance! The Juicy hoodie is so precious, and the jacket is adorable! They both fit him very nicely, and look so cute on him. He acts kinda shy in pics, but he was very proud of his new clothes. He struts around shaking his hiney acting like he's top dog. :lol: It's so cute to watch! We appreciate so much you thinking of us. The little clothes couldn't be any cuter!! The toy is already getting a work over by the girls as you can see in the pics. They love it! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! You are such a sweetheart!! :daisy: Kisses & hugs to you and the sweet babies. :)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
oh they lovely outfits look great on chance and the girls sure are having fun with the toy that was so sweet of ahara x

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Very cute clothes.
I love the colour of the juicy one.

The girls with the toy is just precious.
They are lovin it, LOL X

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
aw teresa it looks so great on chance!!! that makes me feel so good that it fits and he looks absolutely adorable, i love that little boy to pieces! any time of course, i'm in love with all of your babies!

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
awhhh he looks lovely I especially love the Juicy sweater :D
the last picture of the girlies is ace :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Teresa, he looks so cute in his clothes. I just love his skinny little legs. Ahra is such a sweetheart and I adore seeing Jade's little precious head next to Lexie's. Great pictures honey.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everyone for the kind words. :) Chance is such a sweet boy. We just love him to pieces! He always cracks me up when he gets new clothes because he wiggles and shakes, and prances around with his head held high. He is just so proud. :love7:

aw teresa it looks so great on chance!!! that makes me feel so good that it fits and he looks absolutely adorable, i love that little boy to pieces! any time of course, i'm in love with all of your babies!
jades face in the last picture kills me!!! how can i meet your babies! i just wanna hug them all
Thank you so much again, Ahra! It was so sweet of you to send us the gift. The clothes look very nice on Chance and fit very well. He was tickled blue to get his surprise package, and so was I. :D Chance sends his love, and some kisses too. :)

If you are ever in Texas, you are welcome to come visit us. We would love to have you and the fur-kids. The Chi Wee's will shower you with many kisses. :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts