Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i wanted to come on and Thank you all for all the support and prayers through the worst weekend of my life i hope to never go through anything like that again or for anyone else too
well today i took honey too the vet to get checked over and was given a clean bill of health apart from being slightly dehydrated and losing a little weight everything else was fine ive been given a powder to give her in water too rehydrate her and we have too go back next week to get 2 injections just in case she was caught with any dogs while she was on her adventure as she was in heat (that being the reason she was staying with my sister) if you could see her just now jumping around annoying zac and romeo you would be smiling like me i really had lost hope in finding her thanks to terri and her puppers for coming out and helping us with the search toooo you are a great buddy and i love you and those sweet babies
Our Honey is famous too lol as they were talking about her on real radio as gavin from real radio was one of the people that saw her on the sat afternoon he tried to catch her but she ran away well he put out on air his story and was hoping she was found and YES THANK GOD SHE HAS
my vet Louise said there must have been somewhere she was able to go because no way would she have survived outside those 2 days she would have at least have frostbite on her paws ewars or tail and she was fine thank god for all the prayers

i will take some pics tonight and post them here tonight

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU <3

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
So glad she is home Mandy we were all feeling sick with you

It's very responsible of you to have honey jabbed I really admire you for this most people wouldn't bother hopefully nothing did but good on you glad shes home and well

Bet she burrowed under a bush to keep warm xx

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Such wonderful news, Mandy! We are all so thrilled and relieved for you and Honey!! I look forward to seeing pics! :)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
soooo happy to hear this mandy!!! Glad she is home safe & sound!! I love happy endings!! And i know you are very happy!
thank you i couldent be happier

so glad she is home mandy we were all feeling sick with you

it's very responsible of you to have honey jabbed i really admire you for this most people wouldn't bother hopefully nothing did but good on you glad shes home and well

bet she burrowed under a bush to keep warm xx
thanks sarah it was the worse feeling in the world i cant even explain how it felt yes shes must be a smart wee cookie

mandy everyone is just delighted you got her back!!!
Im so relieved for you dionne and dane
ohhh amanda hunni i knowyou are we are alll just delighted its the best present in the world dionne and dane said dane said he didnt like having such a sad mommy it nearly broke my heart again

·
Registered
245 Posts
She looks good maybe a little tired but that is amazing after being out in the snow for 2 days!
I am very happy for the both of you I'm sure she is very happy to be home.

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
I am so glad you found her... it did my heart good to see the "FOUND HONEY" on FB.... how far did she wander from your sisters?? miles or blocks??? I bet she was so glad to be home too!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I'm so happy for you Mandy...Ivy & I both had been worried sick those 2 days she was gone. We were both SO happy when we heard she was found. THANK GOODNESS!! Glad she's getting the injections to prevent any accidental pregnancies. I hope she handles them OK. I can't wait to see pics of the little adventurer. :)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i am so glad you found her... It did my heart good to see the "found honey" on fb.... How far did she wander from your sisters?? Miles or blocks??? I bet she was so glad to be home too!
jan she wandered 2 main roads thought the next blocks of houses past dense bushland /field over a railway track that took us too the business park/indusrial estate where she was found
i think she just wanted to find me

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Soooo glad that this had a happy ending. I worry sooo about cars and dogs. They just tend to dart out without watching. Soo happy all is well, and she got a good checkup:) I bet your Soooo relieved!!!!!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
We're so glad to hear you found Honey and that she is healthy and safe back in your home again. :) Bella, Lina, and I send hugs to Honey.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Fabulous news Mandy. Like I have posted on my facebook status: It is a true XMAS miracle in my book that you and Honey were reunited and that she healthy and safe. Congrats.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts