Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first came to this site the first two pups I saw was Brody and Zoey. I thought they were both just beautiful. I have had Large dogs all my life, and when I got Paco he was this tiny little guy all skinny with dry skin and bad breath. I started reading and asking questions. Thanks to all the advise I have gotten here, I first put Paco on Wellness puppy food. Then I started him on Nupro and Angel eyes, then I had his Anal glands expressed, well you should see him know he is just beautiful. I wish I could send out a picture, but my Camera broke and I have not gotten around to getting a new one. His coat is much more plush and there are colors comming out on him that were not there before,he is party colored. His bad breath is gone and his dry flaky skin is also gone. He is very lively and happy with lots of energy and he has gained just enough weight to fill him self out. I owe it all to you ladies and your expert advise. Thank you all very much. Paco thanks you to. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a sweet note!! That is so great. I think we all feel the same way coming here... learning new things and new ways to care for our babies. I know I learn something new every day I come here and I LOVE everyone's babies here. This is the neatest group of people. We are so lucky to have this wonderful forum. :)

Brodysmom

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
That was very sweet, Thank You. I just love this site. There are so many nice people on here and even more beautiful chis.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I can't agree with you more Tanna. I am fairly new to the site and always rely on resident experts for information and advice. One of the first people to reach out to me was Brodysmom and I always take her posts seriously. She has loads of experience and knowledge and I have learned a lot from her.

We are all very fortunate to be part of this forum. The people are great and the chi's are so adorable. I just love spending my free time here.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I feel the same way. When I first got to this forum, I totally stalked Brodysmom. It was a joke. I called myself her stalker. Everyone accepted me right off the bat and I have learned so much. I wasn't here very long before Bambi got sick. The unconditional love and support from this forum was amazing.

I have amazing respect and love for Brodysmom and Zoey's mom and Fadhila and Ahra, and Michelle and Lysa and Kim and Theresa and Mandy and Kioana and Barbara and Julie. I know there are so many more. I love all my chimama friends and I look forward daily to whatever challenges we offer each other. I know I'm forgetting so many important people. Feel like I rec'd an Oscar. LOL.

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
What a lovely thread and initial post :)

I think this forum is like a big group of friends, we may have our differences of opinion at times, but our love for our Chihuahuas (and other animals) holds us together.

Barbara x

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
There really are so many lovely people here who only want to be able to share what they've learned! What an awesome wealth of info can be found here! When I started here I had one chi puppy, I now have 3 chi's and a mini poodle! :)

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
what a nice post and i couldnt agree more with you, i really liek spending my free time here adn everyone here is nothing but nice and helpful and non judgmental, these are really hard qualities to come by these days. and when the tragedy with bambi struck, i truly saw how amazing people were and how this message board is more than just a message board. i dont know what id do without it!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
i have to add to this note.
what i have learnt here in my short time, has been invaluable for my baby boy. who knows what could have happened left to trial and error OR with just google to rely on....
everyone is so kind and friendly and helpful and i cant thank you all enough for the time and effort in every thought out response to my questions an others.
kudos to all you chi mamas/papas.
and i love all your babies...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts