Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
WoW! Amanda, those are amazingly adorable!!! I just love the dresses! I so need to learn to crochet.

Kahlua looks so girly in them Kim. She is so darn cute! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow, I can't believe the talent on this board!! And the big hearts. :) That was so nice Amanda! And Kahlua look like a princess in her new dresses! Adorable!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh my, what gorgeous little sweaters Amanda made for Kahlua! I told you she was good with those needles! :D Kahlua looks like a doll in her new dresses! :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Amanda, What a talented Lady you are... I must admit I envy your gift...lol I unfortunatly have tried to learn such things and find myself painfully inadequite...and that Model is the most precious little girl.... she is blessed to have you as her furmommy.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Kim, I got mine today too. Could you die??? I haven't seen crocheting like that since my grammy passed on. Don't you love, love, love having a girl??? Kali looks amazing.

Great job Amanda, you are talented and so very generous!!!

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone!

Yeah Robin, I am in love with having a girl! I am soooooo glad we have Kahlua!!!!! :D Your babies are so cute in their dresses too! :D

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
OMG!!! That was just way too cute for words!! lol I too want a lil girl to put in dresses!! Y'all have me looking darn it!! lol I can't afford it right now but I am constantly looking at sites with puppies for sale.....thanks alot guys... lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts