Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We came home after a long day of adventures with one of my nieces to find a present in our mailbox. It was a Happy Birthday BG (her 2cnd Birthday is tomorrow), and a Get Well soon and Happy Early Birthday to Sonny (his first birthday is July 30). We all laughed at the word SHARE as BG can be stingy! ;)

Present

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Clothes

Gift

Thank you so much Elaina this was very sweet of you and as you can tell my two loved it! I love the Chi money and have no idea where you found that but it is too cute! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :daisy:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i'm so happy they had fun opening up the presents. i love the pics and the sweaters and shirt look really cute on them :D. Happy Birthday BG !! Happy early Birthday Sonny ! ( and hope you are now feeling better from your surgery)

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you again! As you can see they loved (well alll but Huly as he says where is mine lol) I gave him his special cookies from you :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Christie I love your fur kids, they look like such little characters. :) Elaine is simply too kind, a very generous and beautiful person.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes she is and my two are definately characters!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Wow presentssss!!! Wait why another bday for bg? Rofl wasnt the first one with the nummy cake enough? Hehehe love love how everything fits and are adorable. I esp. Love the icecream toy! Hehehe even ur kitty wanted to know what the hubbub was about :lol: great gifts as always elaine :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts