Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I weally dont wike it but mommy says it fits pewfect.

I twy to get it off!!!

but it ok

I getting too big to go under my sister

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oh my goodness!!! She is absolutely adorable! She looks fabulous. :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
She is just SOOOOOOO cute! She looks like a different puppy and is so healthy looking! You can box her up and send her my way tomorrow ;)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Oh it looks like she has some growing room in the harness too and it should fit for awhile--yay! So glad it will be put to good use. I think it is the cutest thing ever!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a few more random shots from today:)

Her coat is getting so pretty and shiney

Bailey is so motherly...even tho he is a boy :D

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Oh my god I died and went to "cute" heaven. I had NO idea she would be so adorable!! I mean I always thought she was cute but now she is stunning :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh my goodness!!! She is absolutely adorable! She looks fabulous. :)
Thank you Tracy!! My goal is to have her looking as good as Brody:daisy:

Oh it looks like she has some growing room in the harness too and it should fit for awhile--yay! So glad it will be put to good use. I think it is the cutest thing ever!
Its great!! I love it!! The orange one fits too! Thank you for sending them to me! She is wearing the purple collar now....Love it!!! Your so sweet :love8:

Oh my god I died and went to "cute" heaven. I had NO idea she would be so adorable!! I mean I always thought she was cute but now she is stunning :)
Thank you Kristi! That means alot to me coming from you :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
She looks SOOOOO good Kristy!! What a gorgeous little girl. Her coat looks fab & you're right...is so shiney! Love the new harness Kristi sent...what a great auntie she is. ;) Bailey is such a good big bro too. TOO CUTE!!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
OMG! That pic of them spooning is crazy cute!! I love when chis cuddle :)
She is looking so good too, she is definitely thriving with you! Love those little monkey bells, my next puppy is definitely wearing one.

·
Registered
43 Posts
She is very, very cute. I like the snuggles pic too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts