Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We received a package in the mail the other day from Lola's beautiful aunt LS from Canada!!
Thank you so much for the gorgeous greenbelts collar, it is so so so pretty! I cannot wait for the weather to warm up so she can wear it with her buddy belts on walks! It was such a kind gesture and I (I mean we) really appreciate it!
Thank you, thank you, thank you love muffin, xox!

I is so pwetty mommy

Can I wear it too???

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you ladies! I've been eyeing it forever and then LS bought it for Lola just in time for orthodox Christmas! ;)
She's too kind, really. And I can't say enough good things about Shannon and Greenbelts (on etsy), she makes the nicest collars ever!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Lola, pretty girls deserve pretty things. You look beautiful. It is my pleasure.

Love you Lola, and your bros and your gorgeous mama too! :love2:

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Thank you ladies! I've been eyeing it forever and then LS bought it for Lola just in time for orthodox Christmas! ;)
She's too kind, really. And I can't say enough good things about Shannon and Greenbelts (on etsy), she makes the nicest collars ever!

Ditto everything said in this post. LS is wonderful and Greenbelts is awesome. I love Lady's collar from them. I have had so many compliments on it. She had it on when we went to the vet, even the vet commented on it. I love Lola's too with all the little flowers.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Thanks you, we love you too!
:love5:

Ditto everything said in this post. LS is wonderful and Greenbelts is awesome. I love Lady's collar from them. I have had so many compliments on it. She had it on when we went to the vet, even the vet commented on it. I love Lola's too with all the little flowers.

Thank you, you are too sweet. :love2: Do you find these collars are made sturdy?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts