Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh Aunty Teresa I love love love my new bling!!!! Thank you so much!

I look so fashionable!

I love modeling my new jewels.

Don't you think my necklace makes me look so grown up?

I am still a baby though. 17 weeks an 2.2 lbs!

Thank you again Aunty Teresa. I absolutely love my new necklace. You are so sweet!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh my dear sweet little Cora, you look absolutely stunning in your new necklace! And you're very welcome! It's quite big on you my dear Angel. Aunty T will make you a smaller one for now, and you can wear that one when you are a bigger girl. :) :love5:

All my love! xxxx

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cora is so pretty with her new bling!
Isn't she though. I think she looks darling! Thank you!

Oh my dear sweet little Cora, you look absolutely stunning in your new necklace! And you're very welcome! It's quite big on you my dear Angel. Aunty T will make you a smaller one for now, and you can wear that one when you are a bigger girl. :) :love5:

All my love! xxxx
Thank you sop much Aunty T. She loves her neclace and knew it was for her when she saw it. She stood still while I put it on and she kinda pranced around. She's a smart little cookie! You are so sweet! Thank you so very much. Cora sends all her puppy pats and kisses.:angel1:

Very pretty! Perfect colors for her
Thank you, they really are.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
She's such a beautiful girl Trieste, and what a good model too! Love little Cora. :love2:

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Love it! Cant wait to get Gidgets! :)
Gidget is such a sweet little teenie girl! She is so so cute! She will love her bling!

She's such a beautiful girl Trieste, and what a good model too! Love little Cora. :love2:
Awe, thank you! She is growing up so fast. She is quickly loosing that puppy look!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Isn't she though. I think she looks darling! Thank you!

Thank you sop much Aunty T. She loves her neclace and knew it was for her when she saw it. She stood still while I put it on and she kinda pranced around. She's a smart little cookie! You are so sweet! Thank you so very much. Cora sends all her puppy pats and kisses.:angel1:

Thank you, they really are.
Awwww! I wish I could have seen her. She knows she's a gorgeous girl, and felt pretty in her bling. :cheer:

Thank you so much! And you're very welcome!

Love me some puppy love and kisses. xxx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts