Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lolly couldn't believe what she got in the post today. She asked me to take a few pictures. She was very excited :)

She got treats that she's gonna share with Cookie a duck toy that quacks which she won't let go of lol. A Kings wubba toy. A beautiful lead and collar which she says she wants to wear today on her walk and a very sophisticated new coat which she says is for best. Her favourite was the duck, she's playing with it in her bed right now.

"what's all this mummy? who's it fwom?

"oh it's from my bestest boyfwend Brody" He sent her a little letter but she said it's private lol

"wow tweets!!!!! I'll share with Cookie mummy"

"It qwacks! I'm not sharing, this is all mine"

"this is fancy mummy, I look like a pwincess."

I luvs you Brody, I has a cwush on you 2 ;)

Thank you soooooooooo much Tracy, I never expected this!!!!!!! Lola is so happy, she loves everything. Give Brody big kisses from us. I hope you like what Lolly picked out for Brody. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
132 Posts
Lola is a lucky girl! Brody's quite a catch ;)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Lola looks stunning in her new jacket. We've had several of those toys that quack. They're my girls' favorite. Unfortunately, the two dogs we babysit like them too and they tear them up every time they are here. I keep an extra on hand. lol

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Her coat is lovely with her, well, coat! :)
What a happy time Lola seems to be having with all of her treasures!
Hmmm, I wonder what Brody wrote??? Could it be. . . .

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Great gifts for a gorgeous gal!
Nice one Brody and Tracy!
Lola has the softest looking fur, she is so cute|!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Brody you are such a handsome and devilish little man.
What a great valentine you are for Lola.
You have great taste in presents that's for sure.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
That coat is fab on her. What a good call Brody picking out the high end fashionista pressies !! she looks so excited with her valentine

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
How exciting for Lola to get her SV pressies she looks beautiful in her coat and is a nice pupster to share her treats with Cookie. You did good Brody. :hello1:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Such cute pics! Brody was such a wonderful SV!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Brody you have MARVELOUS *taste!!! Lil Ms. Lolly will be the talk of the countryside in her new duds!! What wonderful S.V. gifts!

*;)It helps when you have such a great assistant as your mom!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts