Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI Everyone!! I've been lurking here for months now (posted a while back once or twice). I own Hibou, my 6 month, 3.5lb Chihuahua girl, aka the love of my life!

Ove the past few months we bought a few little sweaters from Chihuahuasloveme and we just LOVE them & wanted to show them off :)

First is her Louis Vuitton shirt

And she also got a Juicy Couture hoodie, which we LOVVVE!!

Also, she has her very own site, which we would LOVE if you checked it out :) HIBOU LOVES HER DADS

and add her as a friend on Facebook: Hibou TheChi | Facebook

ENJOY! xo

·
Registered
946 Posts
:D love the pics :D love the FB page ( but my crew doesn't have one to join you):D love the picture site....you guys are amazing with your photos! The cloths are great and seem to fit her so well...how big is she?

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Such a little sweetie. And I love the pictures on your site, some of them are unusal, wich makes them more memorable. I particularly love the one of her holding her chewie and of her tail. Wouldn't have thought to take pics like that.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Hey you! Nice to see you back. :)

Your little Hibou is prettier than ever, great pics.
Love how you match her collars with her outfits. ;)

·
Registered
801 Posts
She is a cutie! I love the LV sweater, I've been looking around
for one just like that one ever since I saw it posted here.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow! What an overwhelming response!! Thank you everyone for the amazing comments & compliments!

Hibou is like our child, she comes everywhere with us! Because I work at a vet hospital I can bring her to work with me so she is very social and adjusts to new places so well!

The collar from the first few pictures was a gift to us from one of the Vets we work with, but I think she got it at Homesense or Winners.

The unusual pictures (tail, paws holding chew stick etc) are curtesy of Hibou's other dad. He LOVES photography and is very creative with different shots etc.

My Little Hibou weighs just over 3lbs and just loves to dress up & be spoiled!! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts