Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you so much for our goodies! We love them! We wish our mom could sew and knit as the blankies are nice! Oh and Huly loves his toys!

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Huly is a riot! He has those balls all over my house. He loves to play soccer :) The pups love their blankies too. We have been rotating them in and out.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those blankets Theresa send you are gorgeous !! BG and Sonny are lucky doggies to get a nice gift like that :). ( they look cute in there monster hoodies )
They love them! Sonny has this thing when he really likes something he drags it to his bed. He did this with the DreamChi Pigeonsheep sent and with these blankets ChiThreasea sent. I took one away so they have two blankies in there and it is too funny watching them. They love them!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Thank you so much for our goodies! We love them! We wish our mom could sew and knit as the blankies are nice! Oh and Huly loves his toys!

Your very welcome, it's the least I can do for all you did for Amberleah lou lou. Thank you so much for saving Amberleah by getting me in touch with Kim.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Theresa is talented, those are fabulous blankets, I love anything knit.
Sweet BG & Sonny are looking great! :love2:

And I loved seeing Huly, we don't get to see him enough, he looks so shiny and pretty.

Oh oh and is that chocolate I see? :p

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Huly is a riot! He has those balls all over my house. He loves to play soccer :) The pups love their blankies too. We have been rotating them in and out.
Do you ever give Huky ping pong balls? Roll them down the steps and if you have flooring at the bottom of the stairs he will go nuts. They are light and bouncy balls, my kitty likes them.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you ever give Huky ping pong balls? Roll them down the steps and if you have flooring at the bottom of the stairs he will go nuts. They are light and bouncy balls, my kitty likes them.
Oh yes! He loves those too! Huly steals things too that he likes to play with. LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts