Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh my gosh, this bag is so amazing. It's huge. The cushion inside has to be an inch and a half thick. The dogs love it, the cats love it. It rocks. Coop even tried it out and he fits in it. It's just perfect for my "littles". After you paid for the shipping, you didn't make much money on this. What a steal. Thank you again. We just love it. Thank you also for the pink loofah toy inside the bag. Mine have already chewed it and are fighting over it!!! You're too sweet!!!

Mom, this bag will even hold me.

I love sharing this bag with you Lily. I WILL bite you all the time.

Is this a bed or our travel bag??? It's so roomy and fantastic!!!

Back off Chloe, you got the new bag, let me have the pink loofah toy.

Mom, this is the greatest toy ever. You haven't bought us one of these, why???

Aren't I fabulous???

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
That bag looks amazing. It looks very sturdy and well made. I love how Coop can actually fit in it! The furkids seem to have fun tearing up the new loofa toy lol ^^.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Haha! I love the action shot of Coop and Chloe-awesome!!! And that bag! It's gorgeous, they will be traveling in big time style :D

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
That bag is huge. I love that tail on Chole. Paco has a skinney little tail with hardly any hair. Where's Coco I bet all three of them would fit in there together.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Robin, that is a nice big bag! Perfect! I love it! The kids look so cute in it. Aren't they funny when they get something new? Everyone wants in first, and they all wanna "claim" it. :lol:

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
ohhh robin its lovely and how nice of darlene to add a toy into the bargain shes such a sweetie the pups look great in it xxx

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
HAHAHA i love the second one of them wrestling in the bag...very cute bag BTW

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That bag looks amazing. It looks very sturdy and well made. I love how Coop can actually fit in it! The furkids seem to have fun tearing up the new loofa toy lol ^^.
Thank you. They have had more fun with that loofah toy than anything they've ever had.
Haha! I love the action shot of Coop and Chloe-awesome!!! And that bag! It's gorgeous, they will be traveling in big time style :D
Isn't this bag killer? Coop and Chloe do that several hours each day. Thanks Beth.
That bag is huge. I love that tail on Chole. Paco has a skinney little tail with hardly any hair. Where's Coco I bet all three of them would fit in there together.
Coco let the kids play. She's kinda the Mom of the group but she joins in eventually. Yes, they all three fit in the bag. The bag is huge!!! I friggin love it. Chloe's tail is my favorite. You should see Coop drag her by the tail around the kitchen. It's quite a sight.
Robin, that is a nice big bag! Perfect! I love it! The kids look so cute in it. Aren't they funny when they get something new? Everyone wants in first, and they all wanna "claim" it. :lol:
Yup. The cat took a two hour nap in the bag. They all love it. They had their first outing in it tonight and were so good. It has plenty of room for toys and such. Thanks girl.
ohhh robin its lovely and how nice of darlene to add a toy into the bargain shes such a sweetie the pups look great in it xxx
That Darlene is something. She undercharged me in the first place and then put a huge toy in it too. What a sweetie. Thanks Mandy.
Oh My Gawd! That bag is HOT!!! Where can I get one and does it come in blue?
Isn't it great? I bought it off of one of our members here. She might know if they are still available. It's so roomy, I wish I could fit into it.
i love the bag my babies will be jealous if i let them see that
He.He.He. I've got two bags that my girls share. One I got on here from Tasha and the other one from Darlene. I've been very lucky!!! Thank you.
I love that bag!! & yes Lily you are fabulous!!!!!
She always has that same pose. I just love it. In the midst of all the excitement, she will stop dead in her tracks and pose. She kills me. Thanks.
HAHAHA i love the second one of them wrestling in the bag...very cute bag BTW
Thanks. I love it!!! Chloe never stops wrestling. She even does it in her sleep.
That is so cute and so nice of Darlene to put a toy in for your pups!

Looks like it's all a big adventure for them!
Yep, they sure had fun with it. Darlene's a sweetie and the toy is so cool.
pink gingham and chis my fave things!!! gorgeous bag and gorgeous doggies!!! xxxxxxx
I know girl, me too!!! I love gingham anyway. They look so cute in there. Tons of room, I just love it.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
omg robin lilys face melts me and i love love love the white on her chest! cooper is so adorable, we definitely need to see more of him! chloe has gotten big! i bet shes a feisty one, i can tell, oh i love these pictures you need to post every single day!!!!

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Robin that bag is ace! love the colours and it looks really sturdy.
the pic of them fighting over the loofa is hilarious!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
omg robin lilys face melts me and i love love love the white on her chest! cooper is so adorable, we definitely need to see more of him! chloe has gotten big! i bet shes a feisty one, i can tell, oh i love these pictures you need to post every single day!!!!
Thanks Ahra. I could stare at Lily's face all day. I do, in fact. LOL. She's my little peapod. Chloe is feisty and keeps us laughing and Coop is just so sweet.
Robin that bag is ace! love the colours and it looks really sturdy.
the pic of them fighting over the loofa is hilarious!
They love that thing. Haven't put it down since we got it!!!
very cute pink bag and a pink loofah to match! :D yes u are fab :)
Thanks Pigeon!!! The bag is so cute and roomy!!!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
What a beautiful bag! I can see why your fur babies are "fighting" over it (LOL).

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
robin i had to come and look at these pictures again. i'd just love to come over and roll around in your pit of pups!
Ahra, we aren't that terribly far away. I think you should skip out of work, pick up your two angels and come here for some true "spoiling". I'll cook for you and we can just hang out with our pups and laugh and have fun!!! Wouldn't that be awesome??? I'm taking more pics of the babes today.
What a beautiful bag! I can see why your fur babies are "fighting" over it (LOL).
Isn't it cute? I like carrying the "littles" together and this bag could hold four of em, I swear. I just love it!!! They would tussle over a chewed up worm, I think. LOL. Thank you!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts