Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you again for the pretty sweater for Cali she is very comfy in it.
I was hoping to get some good pics of her in it but this week has been crazy, between both cars breaking down, sewing four dresses and a harness for a customer and Cali's show training and kids school I am unsure how I do it sometimes??? give you an idea of how hard it is to shop for Cali the sweater is an XXS and it was a tad big but hopefully she will grow a bit
Anyway here is a few quick shots oh and Elaina you are such a fast shipper(she shipped on friday and it got here monday) wow

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
She is such a little doll! Her sweater is so pretty on her! Tell her that we sympathize in clothes being too big department. :)

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She is such a little doll! Her sweater is so pretty on her! Tell her that we sympathize in clothes being too big department. :)
Thank you all she loves her sweater keeps her warm =)

yep she is a tiny one thats why I make her clothes everything is just a tad big in places so she get custom made dresses who can complain? LOL

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww so sweet! It's perfect on her. :)

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
awww, so that sweater is the perfect size for her, it has a little bit of room for her to grow alittle. i'd think she'd grow a tiny bit more, dont u think?
so happy it was a good fit :)
yeah I really think she will she only came out of the sleeves once =)
she isn't use to over the head but she was a champ and stayed still while I put it on her.

Thank you again so much I love it and hope to be able to get more for her

1 - 13 of 13 Posts